8/05/2010

Scholarship Letter


It may be the most important letter I have ever recieved however I'm a bit sure that I won't be able to study in the UdS for some personal issues. I would thank my friend Maiture Geriond very much who was the main reason in getting this honour. Above all feeling, however, I feel appreciated. I feel content that I’ve got nods for every effort that I’ve done, every sweat and every hour that I’ve spent in front of this keyboard – for the times I worked my ass off for things that people around me weren’t aware of. All those backstage, invisible efforts. For the times I forced a smile as I heard comments that I wouldn’t be able to accomplish what I have now. I smile now… broadly :)

7 comments:

  1. I'am really impressed by what u have achieved ..
    u made people respect u :)
    unfortunately i don't know how u could let that chance get away :( but am sure u will get more better chances than this :)
    good luck my friend.. wish u all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, It's one of the laws of the Universe ...
    No single sweat drop goes invain !
    Congratulations Islam :)
    and Don't worry about not accepting the Scholarship , many people will blame you again for doing so, but I recommend you don't listen to them ; they are the same people who didn't recognize your efforts before, the same ones who didn't see beyond what you have seen.
    Just trust your decission & Beleive in it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emad William:
    Why won't you accept it? never let such a change go away..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatly said boy.. I don't know why, but it has stirred me from the core of my heart..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! sounds great... At least you give us some hope that hard-work can take you somewhere :) but why would not go? Anyway who knows maybe it is for the best and you will get a better deal later in life :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Impressive. This will help students to have their own easy scholarship. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete